2018 SEATA Athletic Training Student Symposium Housing Reservations
SEATA ATHLETIC TRAINING STUDENT SYMPOSIUM HOUSING PROCESS
Crowne Plaza Ravinia Hotel
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30346
Host venue for the 33rd Annual SEATA AT Student Symposium
Room Rate $124 (this includes the $5 hotel service fee) plus tax per night.
A deposit for the rooms is NOT required this year.
1. Go online to this link SEATA 2018 and make a reservation for the number of rooms you will need along with the type of rooms. You can make a reservation for a maximum of 9 rooms at a time of the same room type. Each room type that you are reserving will require a separate reservation (e.g., if your group requires 9 double-double rooms and 2 king rooms, you will have 2 separate reservations, one for the 9-room double-double block and 1 for the 2-room king bed option). The Housing link will not work properly when making reservations via phone internet connection, so please use a computer or laptop when making hotel reservations.
2. Remember: please save all of your confirmation numbers, you will need them when you complete your rooming list (Step 3). To ensure accuracy of reservations and shared room assignments, we need all group reservations to submit a detailed rooming list via the provided Excel spreadsheet form.
3. To create your rooming list, you will need to download and complete the Rooming List Excel Spreadsheet.
4. Using the Excel sheet, please enter the Confirmation number(s) provided by the hotel (note: these numbers are 8 digits and begin with the number 6) , number of people in the room, and names of the people in the room. Note: if you are including a room for your “bus driver” and do not have the actual name, please list the name as “University of (Insert School Name) Bus Driver”.
5. Upon completion of the Rooming List Excel Spreadsheet, please email a copy to BOTH email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You may also contact Felecia Mills by phone if you have specific questions at 770-395-7700 Ext. 2600.
6. The hotel must receive all Rooming List Excel Spreadsheets on or before January 9th, 2018. You may modify the rooming list (e.g., update names) after the deadline; however, the hotel will not accept “new” group reservations after January 9th, 2019.
7. If you are using some type of school credit card that is not yours or will not be physically in Atlanta, please use the Credit Card Authorization Form. After completing the form and sending it to the hotel, please email Felecia Mills to confirm receipt. The hotel will not accept any authorization forms after January 20, 2018.
SEATA ATSS Invited Faculty (e.g., Speaker, Lab Leader and/or Lab Faculty) Housing Information
All invited faculty (with a confirmed speaker/lab faculty contract) for the SEATA ATSS event will have reservations confirmed through SEATA Coordinators. We will send information specific to your housing/rooming assignments via email by January 20, 2018. If you have any questions on rooming, please email Dr. Karen Lew Feirman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Check-In Time is 4 PM
Hotel Check-Out Time is 12 PM
ParkingCrowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia offers both self parking and valet. If you choose to use valet parking, fees are $20 per night, self parking is $7 per night plus tax. The $7 per night is a discounted rate for SEATA ATSS. Both fees include full in and out privileges.
Online, you will see a charge for the Internet; however, that fee is waived for all rooms booked using the established process for the SEATA ATSS meeting.
Public Transportation - MARTA Dunwoody Station